We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, they take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
They are looking for a Solution Architect with Fintech experience, who will join their engineering teams to develop complex and challenging core banking and payment systems for UK-based clients. This position requires proactive, self-driven, highly motivated and creative individuals, used to working on complex and challenging projects. As a Solution Architect, you will be joining their development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing.
- Accountable for technical solutions and architecture design.
- Work in close collaboration with the cross-functional, product and development teams.
- Derive, structure, and implement work items for the development team based on business and customer requirements.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the applications.
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand application deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with application development teams.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create an application roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development.
- Participate in Release Planning and Pre- and Post-Release Planning, Application Demos, and Inspect and Adapt events.
- Ability to break down complex problems into logical and manageable constructs.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases.
- Work in a Scrum development environment with daily stand-up meetings.
- 7+ years of experience in server-side/client-side application design and development.
- Design and architecture of large and/or complex software systems using industry-standard tools and existing enterprise frameworks.
- Experience in banking or finance, target operating model design, process design or optimisation, or other similar business re-architecting projects will be an advantage.
- Have participated in design discussions about new features and functionalities and ensured real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Demonstrable willingness to see through a project from inception to completion and provide technical input across the project lifecycle.
- Very good knowledge of Kafka, Kafka streams.
- Very good knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- An excellent understanding of microservice architectures will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!