SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced Software Test Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas and free snacks
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance, team events
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Perform regular automated tests of the software system
- Develop unit tests
- Update reports
- Work with Agile development tools and environment
- Communicate on a daily basis with senior developers, team leads, and management to create greatness
- Be part of a super cool (and amazing) team
- Contribute continuing best practices and support company’s culture
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing role
- Knowledge in C / C++ and any of the following scripting languages: Python / Bash
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage: GoogleTest / GoogleMock; CAPL test scripting; Vector tools
- Good knowledge in English language is a must; Knowledge in German is a plus.
Interested? Click on the button bellow to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!