We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Are you the next Software Engineer / Java Developer (Software Development Engineer) we are looking for? Our client helps millions of customers around the world improve their travel experiences. Today, their team consists of more than 19,000 travel industry professionals who are committed to making the future of the travel industry better!
- Participate in technical solutions as an author, collaborator or reviewer;
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions;
- Promote and champion good software programming practices;
- Involvement in complete product ownership, from coding to operations to post production support.
- 3+ years of experience with the following;
- 2-10+ years of relevant software development experience in Java, Spring and any RDBMS;
- Experience working with enterprise level application server like TomEE;
- Very strong analytical and design skills;
- Experience working with services based integration for high volume, heterogenous integrations using REST, XML, custom APIs is a plus;
- Eye for detail for Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs);
- Strong understanding of API driven architecture (versioning, compatibility, API life cycle);
- Experience working with Oracle for data heavy applications with high throughput;
- Exposure to any major cloud platform will be a plus;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Exposure to Agile/SAFe methodology and strong understanding of SDLC;
- Java, Spring Framework, JEE, JMS, Docker, Chef, Ansible, TomEE, Multi-threading, Any RDBMS, CouchBase, Service Oriented Architecture, Caching Technologies, Design Patterns. Some roles use Angular, too!
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!