SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C++/ Python)
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
If you are passionate about traveling around the world and want to impact millions of people travel experience, while building high-performing, scalable and customizable platform that improves the quality of holidays, we challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C++/Python) who will be part of the team of our partner, who is developing software for the high-tech travel industry.
What your daily cruise in the office will look like?
- Develop/modernize/refactor C++ code on one of the main travel platforms
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Improve resilience and monitoring capabilities
- Design and transform application architecture towards cloud technology
- Build functional knowledge on application scope and associated domain
- Actively participate in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with the company guidelines
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments
You will impress us with your soft skills if you are:
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individual with strong integrity
- Decisive thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, fun, and easy to work with
- Self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork.
- Have a growth mindset and learn quickly
You will be a perfect fit for the crew if you got:
- Solid C++ expertise
- Good Python expertise or a strong willingness to upskill
- Conducting unit, package and performance tests
- SQLite or another relational database knowledge
- Confidence to write high quality code in a complex application
- Comfortable work in a distributed agile environment in an international team
- Good level of written and oral English
You will have an advantage if you also got:
- Knowledge of travel/rail industry
- Linux Ubuntu/SUSE expertise
- Jenkins pipeline configuration knowledge
- Good level of written and oral German
Why are we great & what can we offer you?
- We provide positive atmosphere, friendly colleagues & a lot of creativity
- Modern office spaces with First class hardware and opportunity for home office
- Interesting and challenging international projects in a multicultural team
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Set sail and apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!