We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
As the only Tier 1 supplier devoted exclusively to cockpit electronics, and with the broadest product portfolio in this segment, the company is uniquely positioned to meet automakers’ needs for smart, digital cockpits for electric and automated vehicles. Their technology ensures drivers and passengers can interact easily, efficiently and more safely with features in the cockpit – and with the ecosystem around the vehicle.
You will have the opportunity to work on the latest automotive technologies and will be one of the first to create and experience the products of the near future. You will take a central role in shaping the next-generation products and meeting the highest technology standards.
As an architect you will be involved in the day-to-day software development activities, working on the overall design, software architecture, guidance and support of the engineering team.
- Define software architecture for automotive embedded devices for leading automotive manufacturers;
- Assure architecture compliance with the technology roadmap and company architecture strategy;
- Participate in the detailed design and development phases of strategic projects;
- Provide expertise on different possible approaches for software solutions;
- Prepare appropriate software architecture document;
- Mentor software teams to increase efficiency;
- Review requirements derive architecture and design decisions;
- Support the team in resolving system issues.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies;
- At least 5 years of experience in programming language C++ or C;
- Professional experience in the design of complex software systems;
- Significant understanding of UML modeling;
- Knowledge in design patterns and OOP;
- Experience in software development for a real-time environment;
- Experience with Model-Based development will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with automotive safety standards and cybersecurity will be considered an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Very good English communication skills.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!