SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (JAVA / C#)
Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced Software Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- Proven customer-focused attitude
- Solid knowledge and understanding of networking & security, cloud, and virtual infrastructure
- Solid experience in enterprise systems integrations and web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with mobile development would be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in English language (business and technical communication)
- Knowledge in Spanish, German or Russian will be a plus
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel globally up to 20% (not during pandemic times, of course) and flexibility for calls with overseas teams
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Research, design and implement software components in the field of virtualization
- Create innovative creative technical solutions and write high-quality code by using different languages
- Work with Agile development tools and environment
- Communicate on a daily basis with senior developers, team leads, and management to create greatness
- Contribute continuing best practices and support company’s culture
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Opportunity to work from home
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas and free snacks
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Benefits: health insurance, team events
Interested? Click on the button below to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!