SENIOR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology as we create the future of travel.
Currently, we are looking to hire a communicative Senior System Requirements Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas and free snacks
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Additional health insurance and vouchers
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very communicative professionals with experience in corporate customer service
- Fluency in the English language
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Collect customer documentation and requirements to the product
- Communicate effectively to clarify technical requirements and convey technical decisions and proposals to the Customer
- Analyze requirements
- Engage to prevent stakeholders conflicts and escalations
- Develop requirements describing complete behaviour of the product
- Collaborate with Software, Hardware, Mechanical and Test experts to design systems’ architecture and facilitate review of requirements and define the interface of the product
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- Experience in working in specifying, development or testing electronic products
- Experience in any programming or scripting languages
- Basic knowledge in Software and Hardware
- Availability to travel
To be an even greater team member is preferable to:
- Experience in Rhapsody / Enterprise Architect, Requirements Management Tools such as DOORS
- IREB certificate
- Experience in UML and Model Based Design
- Experience in Project Management, Project/Task assignment
Interested? Click on the button below to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!