SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced Test Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
Your main responsibilities as part of the team will include:
- Create comprehensive test scripts for automated testing
- Analyze product defects and system behavior in a defect tracking tool
- Analyze customer requirements and design tests to explore the product in real usage situations
- Perform product tests and generate test reports
- Design negative tests for automatic execution
- Design sophisticated tests for reproduction of customer defects
- Lead test tools and test method improvement projects
- Deliver guidance and knowledge to the team in designing efficient black box test procedures
- Work in all stages of product development as part of multicultural team
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in QA, automotive testing or software application testing
- Positive and self-driven person with experience in software testing
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics or Automation
- Very good soft skills
- Good spoken and written English
It will be considered an advantage if you:
- Know French or German
- Have ISTQB certificate in any of the profiles: Test Analyst, Technical Test Analyst, Test Manager
- Have experience in PROVETech, MATELO, WinWrapBasic, VECTOR CANoe, CANoe.DiVa, CANdelaStudio
- Have a driving license
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Professional training
- Friendly social environment and fun activities
- Plenty of opportunities for career advancement
- Benefits: 25 vacation days, vouchers, health insurance
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!