We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is an American global automotive electronics supplier and a Fortune 500 company. The company comprises multiple companies that design, engineer and manufacture electronic products for vehicle cockpits and connected car services for a diverse customer base that includes all major automakers worldwide.
- Design software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers.
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification
- Define product behavior along with Requirement Engineers
- Solve critical and most complex technical problems
- Participate in planning and estimation of tasks
- Support architecture definition
- Assure high quality through code verification activities –integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required –troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- Min 5 years of experience in programming language C or C++
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
- Very good English. It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German languages
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!