We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Currently we have the opportunity for a Senior iOS Developer who will take part in the creating enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms using proven design patterns. These software solutions aim to solve specific tech challenges across variety of industries.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Determined people with high integrity
- Trustworthy individuals with decision-making attitude
- High achievers with team-oriented thinking
- Inquisitive minds eager to explore the depths of modern technology
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Develop iOS consumer and business applications in different areas like healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, social networks etc.
- Make sure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications meet highest standards
- Integrate with server-side APIs
- Share technical expertise with more junior members of the team and act as a Tech Leader
- Interact effectively with other members (US based) and stakeholders
- Work with Apple’s latest development technologies
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience on a similar role
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Solid experience with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, etc.)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Deep understanding of Objective-C/ Swift design patterns
- Knowledge of the memory management in the iOS platform
- Understanding of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Excellent spoken and written English
The following would be considered as an advantage:
- Portfolio with working mobile applications and samples of source code
- Experience with other mobile development platforms (e.g. Android, Xamarin, React Native)
- Experience with database design and implementation
What do we offer?
- People-oriented working environment
- Challenging opportunities
- Opportunity to work either from an office (in number of cities in Bulgaria) or fully remotely
- 25 days paid vacation, additional health insurance and other benefits
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!