We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We are searching for a quality C# developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
- Work on scheduling and reporting activities to create management systems
- Create actionable C# solutions and services
- Work on creating feature-rich scheduling, tracking, and reporting solutions
- Perform checks to detect technical risks and difficulties connected to projects, then report and propose a solution strategy
- Create, integrate, and test new features in a variety of apps
- Maintain frequent communication with team members and work closely with them throughout the development process
- Write C# code that is clean, efficient, scalable, and dependable
- Coordination and progress updates with the PM’s team and other developers
- Experience with C# .Net with development in .Net core (3.1) and WinForms.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!