We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client’s teams are growing and they are looking for C/ C++ software engineers on a Senior or regular or levels who will work closely with a team in Sofia and Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements.
- Create the software design and review it with your colleagues.
- Implementing the design in C and the unit tests for it (mostly in Python).
- Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews.
- Download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it
- After the release of your software, it is installed on lithography systems all over the world.
- The development environment is Red Hat Linux, execution environment is Wind River Linux.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in programming in C/ C++ in a business environment.
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage (not a must);
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage.
- A team player with experience in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!