Senior AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to join our team. As an AEM Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing web applications and components using AEM, as well as providing technical leadership and guidance to other developers on the team.
- Design and develop web applications and components using Adobe Experience Manager
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other developers on the team
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure that project goals are met
- Develop and maintain documentation for AEM components and applications
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Ensure that AEM projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Strong understanding of AEM architecture, components, templates, workflows, and integration with other systems
- Familiarity with Java, JSP, and servlets
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!