RUBY SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a RUBY SOFTWARE ENGINEER to support the team of our partner, developing software for the high-tech industry.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Professional experience in software programming with Ruby, Groovy, Gradle, Scripting
- Experience with Linux / Unix
- Knowledge in Scrum / Kanban
- Experience with buildsystems
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Knowledge in the following will be an advantage: Shell, Perl; ClearCase version control system; gmake, clearmake etc.
- Availability to travel (if the pandemic situation allows it)
- Good knowledge in English language
- University degree in the area of Computer Science or relevant
- Strong logical and pragmatic thinking
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- You will participate in delivering, installing and building high quality complex software
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality code
- Debug and fix problems in the code
- Keep documentation clear and updated
- Follow Scrum procedures
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- A pool of attractive benefits
- Modern office spaces and opportunity to work from any location in Bulgaria
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!