We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- Act as a Scrum team member participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics or relevant experience
- Experience in programming in Python;
- Experience with Linux / Unix (WindRiver 4.5 / RedHat 8)
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!