We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 employees, they are responsible for your application roadmap and building your entire application landscape. They are a leading software development partner for software product companies in fast-paced high-tech industries requiring innovative (embedded) software development. They create an environment that helps you achieve your professional goals.
- As a Java Developer, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing.
- You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions.
- Engineers in our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around Java development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Delivering quality software on time.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications.
- Deploying regular code releases to production and test environments, prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Working as part of a development team on major software releases.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with clients.
- Responsibility and ownership over Sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact.
- Mentoring junior-level developers.
- 2+ years commercial development experience
- Understanding of software patterns, software design and development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Jakarta EE/Spring Framework
- Web services and technologies: REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP
- Experience with ORM frameworks, e.g., Hibernate
- Unit testing tools, e.g., Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito
- Build tools, e.g., Gradle, Maven
- Experience in database design and implementation – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Good understanding of CI/CD
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!