We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client has strong background in software development. For 14 years, in 4 locations and remotely they have built a team of over 500 people. They are a leading software development partner for software product companies in fast-paced high-tech industries requiring innovative (embedded) software development. Today they are looking for bright young people who are ready to take their first steps in software development and engineering.
We are looking for a seasoned C/C++ developer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies. Best fit for the role will be one who can be hands on the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in C/C++.
- Design and implement features and bug fixes in Embedded and/or Linux based devices;
- Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems;
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work;
- Create quality solutions through the application of good coding and automated testing practices;
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring).
- At least 5 years of experience in programming in C/C++ for embedded devices;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with programming for Linux based embedded systems is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments;
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!