We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Participate in the development of software for a leading technology provider
- Implement, test and integrate customer requirements
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality code
- Debug and fix problems in the code
- Keep documentation clear and updated
- Follow SCRUM procedures
- University degree in the area of Computer Science or relevant
- Min 2 years of professional experience in software programming with C and/or PYTHON
- Experience with Unix (preferably on Solaris or Linux)
- Knowledge in Agile methodology
- Advanced knowledge in English language
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!