We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a
with passion for working for the airline industry to support the team of our partner in building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Develop, execute and maintain test scenarios with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level, including regression tests
- Participate in Agile Scrum teams to implement and validate new functionalities through manual and automated testing methodology
- Responsible to provide validation and sign off for the hot fixes loads of Production
- Implement and support Short Life Cycle process and be a key player in the Quality methodologies in the division
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Min 3 years of professional experience on a similar role
- Customer facing first mentality when it comes to development and understand how to put yourself in the shoes of the customer to evaluate how well their expectations are meeting
- Very good level of English language
- Experience working with web analysis tools such as Firebug
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and re-porting software
- Experience analyzing logs to find the root cause of errors
- Solid test design techniques and test cases design knowledge
- Experience with automation framework Selenium / Protractor
- Experience working with SQL databases Able to analyse API using R-Client, SoapUI or Post-man is a plus
- Advantage is if you are familiar with Scrum, Agile, and Lean project methodologies
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!