We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Your role as a Product Definition Analyst (PDA) will be focused on functional analysis. You will be responsible for analyzing requirements, proposing solutions, estimating costs, developing specifications, and coordinating with all stakeholders involved. This is the engineering side of building a product vision. As part of the PDA team, you will work closely with product managers, software developers and quality assurance engineers. Your work will have an impact: deployed in over 60 airlines worldwide!
- Be accountable for the design of the product functionalities based on the product management requirements collection.
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, quality assurance engineers and project managers.
- Analyze requirements submitted by Product Management (BRM, Business needs, SOR, early created CRs)
- Deliver functional specifications and interfaces documentation of the product for their own area.
- Identify interactions and assess impacts with other of our client’s packages/products /solutions to ensure functional compatibility of their own area.
- Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
- Obtain specification validation through carrying out the functional review with Development, QA and Product Management
- Contribute with Development teams to technical design for their own area.
- Contribute with QA teams to product quality by giving inputs for the test strategy and defect investigation in Production in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity
- Provide on request functional knowledge on their own area for Sales, Account Management, Development, Implementation & Support requests ( for elaboration of business cases and RFP responses)
- Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement, business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
- Contribute to innovation and product evolution within their functional area by sharing with peers & product managers information such as industry trends & standards, competition etc.
To succeed in the PDA role, you’ll have:
- University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field;
- Knowledge of UML diagrams;
- A great understanding of different test tool applications;
- Excellent analysis and design skills;
- Previous experience in designing solutions from a functional perspective;
- Subject matter expert on knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle;
- Advanced level of written and oral English;
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset;
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization;
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!