PLASTIC DESIGN ENGINEER (Automotive Projects)
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a
Plastic Design Engineer
with passion for working on automotive devices to support the team of our partner, developing software for the biggest automotive manufacturers.
What do we offer?
• Stimulating, creative working environment
• Modern office space with recreational areas
• Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
• Work in a multicultural team
• Flexible working hours
• Vouchers, health insurance and other
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
• Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
• Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
• Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
• Create design solutions for electro mechanic devices, mechanic assemblies and mechanic components considering functional, material, manufacturing and economic aspects;
• Create design concepts and examine components, assemblies and devices, to create technically validated documents for the production of electro mechanic control units;
• Use product development tools like FMEAs for devices or assembly groups to ensure the fulfillment of customer requirements.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics (Area of studies: Product design or Product development);
• Knowledge of design processes and experience with CAD systems (CATIA V5, ProEngineer, Solidworks or UniGraphics);
• Min 2 years of professional experience on a similar role;
• Professional experience with creation of plastic parts and components;
• Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system);
• Good English language skills.
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
|Job Category||Design, Engineers|