PDA Product Definition Analyst TEAM
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client has always prioritized shaping the future of travel, and with technology advancing rapidly, they are more excited than ever about what’s to come. As a central player in the global travel industry, our client offers a multicultural and dynamic environment where you can learn, grow, and drive your own career progression.
Their team is fueled by a passion for exploring new destinations and experiences. If you share this drive and want to help shape the future of travel, you are at the perfect place for you to build your career.
They believe that their success as a company relies on the enthusiasm and dedication of their employees. We strive for excellence, take responsibility, work collaboratively, and always put their customers first. They encourage you to take the lead on exciting new projects and drive your own personal and professional growth.
We are currently seeking experienced Product Development Analysts. This role involves specifying requirements and testing plans to deliver projects, working closely with colleagues in a fast-paced and stimulating environment.
If you are a team, or working buddies who wants to work together on their next job challenge – don’t miss the opportunity to apply!
Main Accountabilities and Activities:
- Responsible for major, complex and also smaller projects within the Product Development Team, coordinating any or all of the following areas: feasibility, functional specification, user acceptance test, regression test, Production System verification and functional support of the customer.
- Ensuring delivery to agreed time scales.
- Regularly reporting progress to the supervisor on assigned work.
- Recording time accurately. For regression role, provide regression coverage plans to support supervisor and report regression activities in line with procedures and test cycle (as appropriate).
- Coordinate, Interface and communicate with Application Development and Product Management teams to maintain functional knowledge in order to permit test plan design and functional testing of bug fixes and development of regression scripts.
- Maintain, improve and plan the evolution of test plans within an entire business area (e.g. PNL/ADL/PFS, E-ticket for DCS, Res equivalent, INV equivalent)
- Coordinate, execute, analyze and report problems for functional tests.
- Size specification and testing and other relevant phases for large or complex projects, providing practical and robust estimates for completing each aspect of the assigned project
- Coordinate and conduct detailed functional analysis of complex requirements.
- Design extensive process solutions.
- Has responsibility for producing high profile specifications, writing test plans, conducting testing, recording results, and managing customer sign off.
- Produce high quality documentation, using standard templates, that is clear and easy for the target audience to understand.
- Review change requests and change proposals and feasibility studies for large or complex projects.
- Interface with relevant departments to identify interaction with other packages and assure functional compatibility.
- Carry out functional product reviews with the Development team and Product Management for any project, including projects that are large or complex.
- Coordinate testing and test product to ensure compliance of delivered functionality and functional integrity and perform functional sign-off (FVT acceptance) and / or regression sign-off (PMA).
- For Community based products, where there is no specific end-user to perform User Acceptance Test following Functional Verification Test, take on this role
- Verify the product is working correctly on Production once it is loaded.
- Provide functional support for Customers.
- Provide functional support and coordination for external suppliers.
- Demonstrate expertise in the use of Amadeus regression testing tools and methods
- Operate and configure test systems for the weekly regression test cycle.
- Maintain and develop software in support of the regression (COS) group test infrastructure as agreed with the Unit Manager
- Has good general knowledge of the business processes for the business area (e.g. DCS, Reservations, Inventory) and how they relate to other business processes in the wider Amadeus system.
- Has in-depth knowledge and is recognized as an expert in at least three major functional business areas and ideally beyond to relate things together (e.g. For DCS: E-ticket for DCS, PNL/ADL/PFS, PN and Shoot-through, APIS/APP, automated printing and boarding, Codeshare, Check-in, Boarding, Weight and Balance, equivalent areas in Reservations and Inventory).
- Advise customers regarding product possibilities, workarounds and possible enhancements on a large or complex functional area.
- Build an understanding of the relationships between work processes and the business – both within and beyond the horizons of the immediate team.
- Provide information to the Product Manager or other departments as necessary to allow elaboration of business cases and RFP responses.
- Keep up to date with industry standards, product changes, developments and needs.
- Influence industry standards via business contacts and working groups.
- Actively grow knowledge of new business areas
- Gain an appreciation of the standards of work required, project life cycle and methodologies and propose enhancements.
- Maintain interface and communication with representatives of business units to inform them about product development.
- Understand the specific and evolving database and environment configuration required to support functional testing and coordinate with other groups to ensure these are fulfilled.
- Functional experience on large or complex projects
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience of UML design is a plus.
- For regression, ideally 2 years experience of automated test tools and methods (as appropriate).
- Familiar with Desktop office software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Rational Rose UML ideally or similar applications)
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!