OPTICAL DESIGNER (Automotive Projects)
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for an
with passion for working on automotive projects to support the team of our partner, developing software for the biggest automotive manufacturers.
What do we offer?
• Stimulating, creative working environment
• Modern office space with recreational areas
• Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
• Work in a multicultural team
• Flexible working hours
• Benefits: vouchers, health insurance and others
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
• Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
• Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
• Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
• Create design solutions for optical part of electro mechanic devices, mechanic assemblies and mechanic components considering functional, material, manufacturing and economic aspects.
• Verify the design concepts and investigate components, assemblies and devices, using simulation software and manual tests.
• Use the latest achievements in LED technology and plastic materials to ensure the realization of customer requirements.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
• University degree in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Physics area of studies like Optics, Product design or Product development;
• Knowledge of design processes and experience with CAD systems (CATIA V5, ProEngineer, Solidworks or UniGraphics);
• Min 2 years of professional experience on a similar role;
• Professional experience with creation of plastic parts and components;
• Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system);
• Good English language skills
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
|Job Category||Design, Engineers|