We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Created in 2005, our client employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. A French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services § Product Development. Our Client employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
About the project:
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
As an experienced software engineer, you will mainly work on the security aspects of the product that our partner develops.
- Software development respecting development standards and procedures
- Fix the product security vulnerabilities according to the SW security specifications
- Initiate (and participate in) code reviews within the SW development team
- Write technical documentation, SW designs and Test plans
- Write unit tests (XUnit)
- Work closely with QA Team to better identify the impact of your developments
- Estimate required time for tasks and monitor the time spent on them regularly
- Development on the .Net Framework/Core
- Monitoring of vulnerabilities on WhiteSource (Mend)
- Code analysis tools (Sonar)
- Experience in .NET Framework/Core
- Expertise in scripting (Bash, PowerShell)
- Interest in gaining expertise in Windows OS customization & deployment (WinPE, ADK)
- Sensitive to security/vulnerability aspects
- Knowledge of vulnerability monitoring tools is a plus (White source, Sonar etc.)
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of WCF/GRPC communication protocols
- WPF knowledge
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!