MODEL BASED DEVELOPER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we are looking for a Model Based Developer with passion for working on automotive devices to support the team of our partner, developing software for the biggest automotive manufacturers.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas and free snacks
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Develop software and simulations for automotive embedded devices
- Create models based on specification with MatLab and Simulink;
- Design and develop dynamic models according to specification.
- Generate code from models;
- Integrate the generated code in the project
- Testing of the created models (Software In The Loop)
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation.
- If needed, troubleshooting customer issues, testing on simulation, Hardware In the Loop testing etc.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Min 2 years of professional experience on relevant role
- Experience with Simulink or Matlab
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Python
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation, Information Technologies or similar
- Strong logical thinking and good interpersonal skills
- Good level of English language knowledge
An advantage would be:
- Experience with C / C++
- Experience in design of dynamic models for embedded systems
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!