We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is working with a next-generation Matlab integrated framework for model-driven development based on Simulink & Stateflow. They are creating calibration, performance and diagnostics applications using the framework and provide support for the world’s leading provider of chip lithography machines.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for the world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As an Agile team member, participate in Planning events, Daily Alignments, and Retrospective Meetings.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow;
- Experience with Python, C or C++ would be a plus;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Robust personality;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!