JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (C and PYTHON)
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER to support the team of our partner, developing software for the high-tech industry.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
· University degree or a final-year student in the area of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or relevant
· Good knowledge of software programming with Python and C / C++
· Understanding of Unix (preferably on Solaris or Linux)
· Understanding of OOP
· Advanced knowledge in English language
· Strong analytical skills
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
· Participate in the development of software for a leading technology provider
· Implement, test and integrate customer requirements
· Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality code
· Debug and fix problems in the code
· Keep documentation clear and updated
· Follow SCRUM procedures
What do we offer?
· Stimulating, creative working environment
· A pool of attractive benefits
· Modern office spaces and opportunity for home office
· Work in a multicultural team
· Flexible working hours
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
|Job Category||Developers, Engineers|