We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Оur customer is a global leader in the digital airline industry, serving as the backbone for over 100 airlines worldwide and facilitating more than 30 Billion Euros in travel-related sales annually. Digital operations hold immense importance for the company, as it represents a significant area of investment. To stay ahead of competitors in this rapidly evolving landscape, our customer prioritizes growth, innovation, and diversification to maintain its leadership position.
- Define the vision of your product area, promote it to the market, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Evangelise the Airline business context inside Amadeus development, UX and product teams.
- Articulate the requirements of Airlines into measurable, value-oriented and clear JIRA user stories
- Prioritise of our Airline community with a data-driven approach
- Drive the delivery of the backlog by participating to the Agile ceremonies with your development and UX colleagues
- Establish strong relationships with other Product Owners and Product Marketers in order to define the vision, the roadmap and the 3y plan of the Amadeus product portfolio – all together.
- Constantly share your Product expertise internally and externally
- Education: Master’s Degree in IT or Business Degree (MBA is a plus)
- At least 3y experience of working in an agile, fast-paced consumer-centric ecommerce environment.
- Deep functional or business knowledge in one of the following areas would be a plus: Digital, eCommerce,
- Travel commerce, Airline Shopping , Online retailing, Mobile, APIs/Platforms.
- Excellent listening and written and oral communication skills (Fluent in English).
- Strong communication and influencing skills, strong hands-on Stakeholder Management.
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!