We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our Client is a company with many years of experience in software development. With a team of 50+ experts, they are responsible for your application roadmap and building your entire application landscape. They create an environment that helps you achieve your professional goals. Build enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on modern technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer who participates fully in the software development process (design, development, unit testing, etc.).
As a Front-End Developer, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing.
You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the successful development and implementation of solutions.
Engineers in our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. We’d love to hear from you if you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full-stack development.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new user-facing features;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- Deploying regular code releases to test and production environments, prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features;
- Ensuring the compatibility of the application with other modules of the platform;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with stakeholders;
- Responsibility and ownership over sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact;
- Supporting Junior Developers
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with REST API consumption
- Experience with Continuous Delivery principles and related tools (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitLab)
Nice to have:
- Experience with React.js (incl. Hooks)
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!