We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 employees, they are responsible for your application roadmap and building your entire application landscape. They create an environment that helps you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, the company is now a proud member of the Dutch ICT group. ICT Group is an IT company founded in 1978 with over 15 brands in its portfolio.
As a Software Developer, you will be joining our development teams to build and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing. You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Dev Team, etc.) to enable the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology and willing to build domain knowledge around UI or full-stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
Developing innovative and high-tech software products – You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products – software for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars, and many others.
- Delivering quality software on time.
- Working as part of a development team on major software releases.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings and communication with clients.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plan and specifications.
- Responsibility and ownership over Sprint goals and keeping the code quality intact.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Deploying regular code releases to production and test environments, prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Regular participation in technical reviews and discussions about new features and ensuring real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Mentoring junior-level developers.
- 2+ years of experience with React framework.
- Experience with React Hooks.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience with Redux Saga is considered a plus.
- Understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and working in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- In use in working in an Agile environment.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!