We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Currently we have the opportunity for a Middle or Senior Java Developer to join an innovative project in the healthcare domain for a pharmaceutical company. The team is working on building the core of the system that will provide support to hundreds of clinical studies and customer facing applications improving the wellbeing of patients all around the world.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Determined people with high integrity
- Trustworthy individuals with decision-making attitude
- High achievers with team-oriented thinking
- Inquisitive minds eager to explore the depths of modern technology
- Proactive attitude towards learning and problem solving
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with clients
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Design and develop modern, scalable, and high-performing enterprise applications
- Develop new functionalities and enhance existing components
- Integrate with existing third party systems
- Take part in code reviews
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Work closely with clients and stakeholders
- Define and consult the clients on the best technical solutions for new features
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and communicate frequently with clients and SMEs
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with Java
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate
- Understanding of database design and implementation – MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS
- Excellent English both verbal and written
The following would be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Kafka
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with JUnit
- Understanding of Azure
What do we offer?
- We provide positive atmosphere, friendly colleagues & a lot of creativity
- Modern office spaces with First class hardware and opportunity for fully remote work
- Interesting and challenging international projects in a multicultural team
- 25 days paid vacation, additional health insurance and other benefits
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!