HARDWARE PROJECT LEAD
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced Hardware Project Lead to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday, additional health insurance and other benefits
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Being responsible for the hardware development of devices for the cars of the future
- Working with inspiring international team
- Actively participate in the full design process (including RFQ-phase, Architecture Design, Design Implementation and Verification)
- Interacting with suppliers and team members (Software, Mechanics, Optics, Systems Engineers)
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Automation or relevant specialty
- 3+ years of experience on a similar engineering role, working on big scale projects
- Experience with Hardware Product delivery – from RFQ to Production
- Very good level of English language
Interested? Click on the button bellow to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!