HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced Hardware Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday, additional health insurance and other benefits
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Being responsible for the hardware development of devices for the cars of the future
- Working with inspiring international team
- Actively participate in the full design process (including RFQ-phase, Architecture Design, Design Implementation and Verification)
- Take part in production support
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Automation or relevant specialty
- 3+ years of experience on a similar role, working on big scale projects
- Very good level of English language
To be an even greater team member it would be nice to have experience with:
- SPICE simulation tools
- Experience in Microprocessor- and Graphics system design
Interested? Click on the button bellow to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!