GRAPHIC USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER
Currently, we are looking for a very capable Software Engineer with passion for working on high impact applications to join the team of our customer, a top international company developing software for the biggest automotive manufacturers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Take part in planning tasks
- Work with graphical deliveries
- Create design of HMI components
- Collaborate with other teams to reach efficient results
- Implement and integrate HMI software components
- Perform component and integration tests
- Document work products.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with C/ C++
- Experience in HMI SW development and programming
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling
- Experience with Visual Programming Environments; Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop; Configuration Management Tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good English. French or German will be an advantage
- University Degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or relevant
Will be considered as an advantage if you have experience with:
- EB Guide Studio or any other embedded HMI Toolchain
- Flash and Action Script
- Open GL ES 2.0 / OpenVG
- Object Oriented Programming Languages
What you will get:
- Wonderful opportunity for your career development
- High quality training, expertise of the team and knowledge-sharing environment
- Attractive remuneration combined with social activities.
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!