We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
If you are passionate about modern digital and Internet of things solutions in the field of property industry and want to impact and change millions of people experiences, while building high-performing, scalable and customizable ERP software that improves the quality of housing industry, we challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a Regular / Senior Fullstack (PHP and Angular) Software Engineer who will be part of the team of our partner, developing software for the high-tech property industry.
How your typical run around the “house” would look like?
- Participating in the development of the Digital Platform using Agile methodology
- Daily contact and communication with the Product Owner to report progress, identify issues and define next steps
- Writing clean, well-tested code emphasizing quality, maintainability, and performance
- Be engaged in software delivery from discovery to deployment and maintenance
- Making technology decisions through research and architectural/technology spikes, and clearly communicate those decisions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Actively participating in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
You will be a perfect fit for our web estate crew if you got
- 3 +/5 + years of practice in development
- Sound understanding of the architecture of modern micro-service-based applications
- Confident in the development of web applications and technologies such as Angular, PHP, Symfony (as a must), HTML, CSS
- Knowledge in the use of web technology (REST) with JSON, XML, YAML
- Experience in test-driven development and agile methodologies
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
You will impress us with your soft skills if you are
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individual with strong integrity
- Decisive thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, fun and easy to work with
- Self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork.
- Have a growth mindset and learn quickly
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- We provide positive atmosphere, friendly colleagues & a lot of creativity
- Modern office spaces with First class hardware and opportunity for home office
- Interesting and challenging international projects in a multicultural team
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Join our House and apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!