FULL STACK DEVELOPER (PHP)
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a
Full Stack Developer
with passion for working for the airline industry to support the team of our partner in building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Integrate user requirements for the development of new or upgrade of existing software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Propose feasible technical solutions to Product Management
- Model, design and implement databases
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a high level of quality
- Follow Agile principles
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with other team members
- Produce clear software documentation
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Solid knowledge and experience with PHP scripting language
- Experience with SQL, data management and related databases
- Experience with Git
- As an advantage would be considered the knowledge inPython; Weblogic , JBoss; Web-services (SOAP, REST); Java Core, Java EE (EJB, JPA)
- Skills / experience with other technologies is a plus
- University degree in Computer Engineering or Science or related field
- Agile / Scaling Agile knowledge
- Very good knowledge of English
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Modern office spaces and opportunity for home office
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!