We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
If you are passionate about traveling around the world and want to impact millions of people travel experience, while building high-performing, scalable and customizable platform that improves the quality of holidays, we challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a FRONT-END (ANGULAR) SOFTWARE DEVELOPER who will be part of the team of our partner, developing software for the high-tech travel industry.
What your daily cruise in the office will look like?
- Actively participate in clarifying business and architectural requirements.
- Propose and design viable technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software to ensure a high level of quality.
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle and conduct the necessary fine-tuning to finalize the product.
- Collaborate with distributed teams across different locations.
- Participate in formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews and technical presentations.
- Work on complicated customer issues.
You will impress us with your soft skills if you are:
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individual with strong integrity
- Decisive thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, fun, and easy to work with
- Self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork
- Have a growth mindset and learn quickly
You will be a perfect fit for the crew if you got:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience with TypeScript
- Experience with asynchronous programming (Promises and/or async/await, RxJS)
- Good knowledge of a responsive CSS framework such as Bootstrap
- Understanding of component and unit testing libraries such as Karma, Mocha and Protractor
- On-the-job experience with dependency management and packaging using npm
- Understanding of the Agile methodology
- Excellent level of both verbal and written English
Why are we great & what can we offer you?
- We provide positive atmosphere, friendly colleagues & a lot of creativity
- Modern office spaces with First class hardware and opportunity for home office
- Interesting and challenging international projects in a multicultural team
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Set sail and apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!