We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team, developing software for the high-tech industry.
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Support and develop a couple of tools, used by developers for a leading fast-paced high-tech industry
- Analyze and find solutions for complex cross domain software issues (Python and Perl mostly)
- Perform reverse engineering of Python, Perl and Bash code and develop detailed documentation
- Participate in analysis and optimizing system overall performance
- Ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure up-to-date and high-quality documentation
- Follow SCRUM procedures
- Be part of a cohesive DevOps team
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- 2+ years of experience on a similar role
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX or Linux-based operating systems (administration and automation)
- Knowledge in programming and debugging in Python, Perl and/or Bash
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines (Groovy & Bash)
- Understanding DevOps tooling – Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible/ Puppet, Gitlab/ Jenkins
- Ability to work with Git
- Proactive personality, willing to learn new things
- Experience with Azure or Amazon cloud would be considered an advantage
- Understanding C or C++ code will be a plus as well
- Past experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios or others will be considered as an advantage
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- A pool of attractive benefits
- Modern office spaces and opportunity for home office
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Click on the button below to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!