We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our team is seeking a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to join us in shaping and improving our model for DevOps. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our Offer teams in their cloud migration, growing our OpenShift clusters, optimizing our environmental footprint and costs through FinOps, pursuing automation to eliminate manual work, and providing appropriate tooling for our communities.
- Work closely with Offer teams to support their cloud migration and growing OpenShift clusters.
- Maintain and optimize our environmental footprint and costs through FinOps.
- Pursue automation to eliminate manual work.
- Provide appropriate tooling for our communities.
- Work easily with others and especially remote groups and communities.
- Share a great affinity for cloud engineering and operations.
- Be curious and involved in the full range of activities within the team.
- Legacy applications written in C++;
- The Altea Inventory GUI developed in Java;
- Custom tools written in everything from Python, Node.js, shell and Groovy scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or a related role.
- Strong software engineering practices.
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!