We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
If you are passionate about cars and want to impact millions of people driving and safety experience, while working on innovative automotive projects focused on shifting to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies for some of the biggest car brands in the world, we challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an fast-paced race to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who will be part of the team of our partner, developing software for the high-tech automotive industry.
What your daily “Lap” in the office will include?
- Taking part of designing and development of advanced continues integration systems, based on Jenkins and Python;
- Designing and developing software for fully automated product verification, testing and system measurements;
- Building process optimizations;
- Analyzing and resolving system issues;
- Designing and developing tools to improve software development processes and workflow;
- Taking part in analysis and optimizing system overall performance;
- Integrating software for complex products running on multi Core/OS platforms;
- Testing and documenting software releases.
You will impress us with your soft skills if you are:
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individual with strong integrity
- Decisive thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork
- Someone, who has a growth mindset and learns quickly
You will be a perfect fit for the team if you got:
- University degree in the area of Informatics, Computer Science or Information Technologies;
- At least 1 year of professional experience on a DevOps role;
- Experience working with Python and Shell scripts;
- Very good English language skills;
You will have an advantage if you also got experience with:
- Design and development for complex software systems;
- System development and Integration of Unix-based systems;
- Bash, Linux OS; Android;
- Continues integration – e.g. Jenkins;
- OS Virtualization;
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- We provide positive atmosphere, friendly colleagues & a lot of creativity
- Modern office spaces with first class hardware and opportunity for home office
- Interesting and challenging international projects in a multicultural team
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!