We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a
with passion for working for the airline industry to support the team of our partner in building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Work in a team of Devops Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers to maintain and run the physical and cloud infrastructure with a focus on automation and continuous deployment
- Run and maintain the private cloud and the whole computing environment
- Enable the development teams to deploy the products on the Amadeus cloud and non-cloud infrastructure
- Automate frequent administrative tasks and by that professionalize the technical environment
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams on future developments of the datacenters
- Monitor and oversee the infrastructure and ensure a stable environment for the products
- Create and maintain common services like ingress controller, session cluster or logging possibilities together with the team
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Solid experience with Linux System administration (ideally Ubuntu or Debian)
- Experience with Kubernetes and cloud setup
- Good understanding of networking in a cloud environment
- Knowledge in a scripting language (ideally Python)
- Basic database administration knowledge (MySQL or MariaDB and ElasticSearch)
- Java Web Application server administration (Tomcat, Wildfly)
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Icinga2, Prometheus, AppDynamics is a plus)
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and multithreaded applications is a plus.
- Very good level of English language
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Modern office spaces and opportunity for home office
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!