C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
If you are passionate about traveling around the world and want to impact millions of people travel experience, while building high-performing, scalable and customizable platform that improves the quality of holidays, we challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER who will be part of the team of our partner, building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users.
What your daily cruise in the office will look like?
- Design viable technical solutions
- Perform feasibility studies
- Conduct unit, package and performance software tests
- Actively participate in clarifying business and architectural requirements, code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
- Take part in product validation phase and fine-tuning activities
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application
You will impress us with your soft skills if you are:
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individual with strong integrity
- Decisive thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, fun, and easy to work with
- Self-motivated, able to excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork
- Have a growth mindset and learn quickly
You will be a perfect fit for the crew if you got:
- At least 3 years of C# experience
- Expertise in Microsoft technologies, .NET Core, MVC framework, GUI desktop applications
- Experience with code quality and refactoring, design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of Relational Database (MS SQL), NoSQL (Couchbase)
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Very good level of written and oral English
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
Why are we great & what can we offer you?
- We provide positive atmosphere and friendly colleagues
- Modern office spaces with first class hardware and opportunity for home office
- Interesting and challenging international projects in a multicultural team
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Set sail and apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!