We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Our client is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
They are looking for a Software Developer to join their team. You will be working in close cooperation with their leading automotive engineers, creating quality software products for the world’s biggest commercial vehicle producers.
- Design and develop embedded software for automotive electronic devices based on specifications.
- Perform code review and give feedback.
- Perform software debugging and quality assurance –integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation.
- Configure and Integrate customer and third-party software components.
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation, Information Technologies or equivalent.
- Experience in programming language C or C++.
- Professional experience in the design of software for embedded systems will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in automotive will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good English. Knowledge in French or German languages will be considered as a plus.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!