C++ Developers TEAM
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
Be a part of a diverse community, with over 15,000 colleagues in 195 countries. Our client’s inclusive culture fosters discussions and the exchange of ideas across all levels, from peers to managers. Collaboration and innovation are essential, and they continuously strive to generate new ideas. Your input is valued, and people are eager to hear your perspective.
Enjoy your work at the company while having fun! They are always on the lookout for fresh ideas to create new solutions and technologies in the travel industry, making it easy for you to blend in. Working at the company is exciting and enjoyable because every day brings a new challenge and an opportunity to solve it. You will be motivated to understand why things are happening and how to make them work, making the work both stimulating and fun.
If you are a team looking for their next B2B collaboration, or you are working buddies who wants to work together in their next workplace – don’t miss the opportunity to apply!
In this role, you’ll find a chance to:
- Integrate, be autonomous and active in Agile team
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product owner and/or users for validation
- Software design and development using the following stacks and technologies ;
- Unix / Linux
- C++ OBE
- Oracle and MongoDB
- XML / Edifiact / JSon REST
- Make unit and component testing
- Monitor application and product health
- Prioritize, investigate and fix incidents
- Interface with Product Definition Analysts, Product Owner, Scrum master, Quality Assurance Engineers and Implementation teams during the various design, implementation and validation phases
- Research, evaluate and suggest technical and process-related improvements
- At least 5 years of experience in C++/Object Oriented languages
- Experience in relational databases (Oracle and MongoDB)
- Knowledge about UX and Linux
- Knowledge of Distribution & Airline business would be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!