We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for an experienced C++ Developer with passion for working on automotive devices to support the team of our partner, developing software for the biggest automotive manufacturers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop software applications for automotive devices across a variety of vehicle domains according to customer’s specification
- Actively participate in planning of tasks
- Assuring highest quality of code by software debugging, integration and unit testing
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation
- Integrate customer and third party software components
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Min 2 years of professional experience in software programming with C++
- University degree in the area of Electronics, Automation or IT related specialty
- Very good English language skills
Will be considered as an advantage if you have:
- Experience in design of software for embedded systems
- Experience with Java
- Experience in development of any graphical, HMI solutions (GUI, video games, animations etc.)
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling
- Knowledge in French or German languages
What you will get:
- Wonderful opportunity for your career development
- High quality training, expertise of the team and knowledge-sharing environment
- Attractive remuneration combined with social activities
- 25 vacation days, health insurance
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you? It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!