We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a C# Developer with passion for working for the airline industry to support the team of our partner in building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Design and develop large-scale distributed services
- Become part of a SCRUM team, that designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains a high availability platform
- Participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Proactively propose automated approaches for DevOps tasks where possible
- Mentor and act as an internal or external reference for Product and Solution knowledge as well as the Software Development cycle
- Foster innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionalities, services and technologies
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in C# (.Net 4.5+, .Net core 2.0+)
- Solid knowledge about the continuous integration, delivery and deployment approach and software containerization platforms like e.g. Docker
- Knowledge of SQL, JSON, XML, REST
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Open to investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
- Very good knowledge of English
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Modern office spaces and opportunity for home office
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!