We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for an AUTOSAR Software Developer with passion for working on automotive devices to support the team of our partner, developing software for the biggest automotive manufacturers.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas and free snacks
- Regular training opportunities, inspiring events, and a lot more growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday, health insurance and other benefits
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Participate in the development of embedded software for application software components for vehicle features for instrument clusters.
- Develop detailed designs and analyze implementation decisions
- Work with last generation uC
- Work with low level drivers, OS configuration, service layer
- Solve complex technical problems
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Min 3 years of professional experience in software programming with C
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools
- Experience in design of software for embedded systems
- Knowledge in Electronics
- University degree in the area of Electronics, Automation or IT related specialty
- Very good English language skills
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!