We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
In the QA Engineer role, you’ll be a member of global engineering community. You’ll ensure that our Customer’s products are delivered according to customers’ expectations. You’ll validate and sign-off that new features are working as designed while checking that existing ones still work correctly. You’ll work together with other engineering roles to, enrich the customer experience. You’ll be a part of growing team located in Sophia Antipolis (France).
- Implement and maintain the test strategy
- Participate in specification reviews (static testing)
- Write master test plan/test plan considering functional and non-functional requirements
- Define test cases from customer’s requirements and ensure traceability with specifications
- Enrich the regression test suites based on the defined test plan
- Design & perform tests
- Design test cases and develop automated test case scripts
- Prepare test environment, test data, and execute test cases
- Open, retest and track the resolution of Problem Tracking Records
- Give go/no-go for the customer’s test campaign
- Be responsible for the project, product or release quality control
- Report and communicate on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions analysts
- Learn from customer feedback
- Contribute to the maintenance effort and Root Cause Analysis
- Adjust the test strategy accordingly
- Implement and support Short Life Cycle process and be a key player in the Quality methodologies in the division
- Manual QA Engineering and test automation expertise
- In depth experience of various testing concepts (functional and non-functional) for multiple large-scale applications
- Base technical background in Java & Python
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium or Protractor
- Experience using continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience working with SQL or Oracle databases
- Being able to analyze APIs using R-Client, SoapUI or Postman
- Experience working with web analysis tools such as Chrome/Firefox dev tools or Charles
- Experience analyzing logs to find the root cause of errors
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile development environment supporting a software product
- Advanced level of written and oral English communication skills
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!