We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Automation Quality Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies.
The best fit for the role will be one who can be hands-on with the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end-product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in C/C++.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Automate application tests using Gherkin and Python.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and create reports for the interested parties.
- Estimate and define technical priorities.
- Work according to Agile methodologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA and test automation.
- Experience with Python.
- Proficient English level (both written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments.
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Would be a plus (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with Gherkin and C or C++.
- Hardware testing experience.
- Any testing certification.
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!