Automation QA TEAM
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
As an Automation QA Engineer, you will join the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and work with a global engineering community to develop software development strategies, technological frameworks, and functional approaches in an Agile Environment. Your focus will be on creating new technologies for the Front Office of Travel Agents that will shape the travel experience for our client’s customers.
If you are a team looking for their next B2B collaboration, or you are working buddies who wants to work together in their next workplace – don’t miss the opportunity to apply!
Implement test strategy
- Define test cases from customer’s requirements and ensure traceability with specifications.
- Write test plan (functional and/or non-functional and/or non-regression).
- Ensure improvement of non-regression test repository in the Change Request plan
Design and perform tests;
- Design test cases and develop automated test case scripts.
- Prepare test environment, test data, and execute test cases.
- Give go/no-go for the customer’s test campaign.
- Be responsible for the project, product or release quality control.
Fix Problem Tracking Records
- Provide information to developers in order to fix defects
- Check PTR fix and give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
- Document software defects.
Share your knowledge
- Participate in specification reviews to give input on testing requirements.
- Report and communicate on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions analysts.
To succeed in Automation QA role, you’ll need proven experience in the following areas:
- It’s a great plus to have 3+ years of professional experience of Automation QA
- Hands-on experience with single-page web application testing
- Experience with Cross-broser testing
- Experience with Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of Postman
- Knowledge of Browser rendering and DOM
- Experience with QA and QC fundamentals
- AQA Framework experience : f.e. Selenium or Cypress
Nice To Have:
- SOAP and REST
- Different browser compatibilities
- Playwright and TypeScript
- Tools: Visual Studio Code and other development IDEs
- Git commands
Why we are great & what can we offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!