Automation QA (Java+Selenium)
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
ITEAM is a Professional Services provider with clear focus expertise on today’s cutting edge IT technologies.
We are seeking an experienced Automation QA Engineer with a strong background in Java and Selenium to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have experience in automation testing of web applications and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
As an Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products by developing and executing automated test scripts using Selenium and Java. You will also work closely with our development team to identify and resolve issues in our systems.
- Our focus is mainly on collaborating with Fortune 500 firms, although your specific skillset may lead to potential work with recognized companies such as Expedia, Google, Walmart, and others. Presently, we are working on an E-commerce application that is highly dynamic and subject to frequent changes. In this project, we retrieve data dynamically by connecting to the CMS before each test.
- At our organization, you can expect to always be presented with stimulating and demanding tasks, never mundane or repetitive. Your role may involve R&D responsibilities, exploring new strategies, contributing to defining best practices, and creating everything from the ground up.
- Web & Mobile automation
- At least 5-7 years of coding with Java
- At least 5 years of coding with Selenium
- At least 1-2 years with Appium
- Understanding and Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience working with distributed systems
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
Fasten your seat belt and send us your CV!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!